Subscribe for item updates, important news, giveaways & more!
Music add-on allows you to upload songs with images, lyrics to create a playlist including both audios & videos with some simple steps. You can also enter Music Title, and Custom Links easily for this playlist to sell your songs.
Today, we'd like to give you a detail guide in employing Music add-on to generate a basic music page on your site.
TZ Portfolio+: latest version
Joomla 3.8.x & PHP 7+
I. Install Music add-on - One Click Installation
- Go to Admin > Components > TZ Portfolio Plus > Add-ons
- Click "install" button> Navigate Music add-on > Click "Install now"
II. Create new portfolio categories, articles and configure music options
- Go to Components > TZ Portfolio+ > Category/Articles > add new
- Fill the articles with content and images
- Navigate music options on the right sidebar. You can choose to inherit from categories, or make some changes which will be applied to that article only.
- Enter custom links to sell your music items
III. Global configuration
- Go to Components > TZ Portfolio Plus > Addons
- Open the add-on Music and configure available options
IV. Upload Music files
- Go to Components > TZ Portfolio Plus > Add-on > Open "Data manager" of Music add-on and add new
- You'll find the place to upload your files and entitle your file name
- Select articles which the music files belong to
V. Create blocks in template layout
- Go to Components > TZ Portfolio Plus > Template styles, open the one you need
- Please choose Count song and Music to show them in the detail articles
- It's possible to remove any block if you don't want it to appear in the detail article
VI. Create music page's menu item
- Go to Menu > Main menu > add-new. Menu item type: TZ Portfolio Plus / Portfolio
- Choose categories and configure options in Basic options
- Assign the menu item to Main menu and check your page in front-end
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.