Subscribe for item updates, important news, giveaways & more!
Have you ever known about the possibility of embedding a module in a Joomla article yet? There are different reasons that you can decide to place a module in an article. Today, I would like to make this tutorial of guiding you how to put TZ Portfolio+ modules in a Joomla article using Load Modules Plug-in.
For your information, Load Modules Plug-in is one of many core features of Joomla. Your modules will not be loaded in an article unless the Load Modules Plugin is enable.
- Go to Administrator > Extensions > Plug-ins > Search plugin "Content - Load Modules"
- If this plugin hasn't been enabled yet, just tick the checkbox of "Content - Load Modules" and click on Enable button.
After the plugin "Content - Load Modules" is enabled, it's time to configure TZ Portfolio+ module. It must be assured that your module has been already created and configure basic options. For the purpose of this article, I use module TZ Portfolio+ Carousel.
- Go to administrator > Extensions > Modules > open module TZ Portfolio+ Carousel
- Type a unique custom position of the module, instead of selecting an available position from system template or any templates you installed
- Next, go to the tab "Menu Assignment", select menu items where you would lile to display the module. Remember to save your changes when you're done
After having done creating a custom position of module, and assigning the module to menu items, we go to Article Manager. (Joomla content)
- Open the Joomla article that you want to load the module
- Insert the formulated syntax in the content section where you need the module is displayed
in this case, I have inserted in the article
- Save your changes
Clear all cache and then go to your front-end of your site to check how the module is displayed inside the article.
Finally, this article is to illustrate how a TZ Portfolio+ module can be easily embedded inside a Joomla article or TZ Portfolio+ article. Apart from module TZ Portfolio+ Carousel, you also can apply the same to other modules like TZ Portfolio+ Portfolio, module TZ Portfolio+ Articles ...
Don't forget to like, share your thoughts and comment right below if you find this tutorial is helpful.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.