- After installing this add-on, you can see it appear in Add-ons Manager: "Components > TZ Portfolio Plus > Addons".
- Please click on "Data Manager" to continue configuring
- During migration process, all related tags, and categories will be moved along with articles. Those articles, categories and tags in Joomla content having similar aliases with those in TZ Portfolio Plus will not be migrated, only process different ones.
- Dashboard displays all overall statistics before and after migration
- Please go to "Components > TZ Portfolio Plus > Add-on > Migration - Joomla Content > Data Manager > Migrate"
- Select Joomla category, Author, Joomla's status, and TZ Portfolio+ category
- If they ain't selected, all Joomla articles, tags, and categories will be moved
- After migration finishes, all statistics show out like below. You can go back to Dashboard to check final results
- P/S: If Joomla categories and tags aren't assigned to any articles, they can't be migrated