Let's fly creativity!
How to create a Photography gallery with Arum style
Why do you need an online gallery?
2. As you know, we've been through a hard time ever because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Most of us try to stay home and work from home to keep healthy, and the internet has become so necessary than ever. When people go online, your website will possibly be seen, and your gallery as well for sure.
What is an effective tool to create an awesome gallery?
When you come up with building your own Photography album or gallery, you should not miss TZ Portfolio+ that is a Joomla extension helping you enhance your portfolio gallery to a new level. Trust me! You can make use of a bunch of useful add-ons and stunning template styles to showcase your masterpieces in a professional way. It offers a drag & drop layout builder that allows you to edit and adjust specific layouts like your need.
Today I suggest you a beautiful portfolio style, it's Arum which is super clean, elegant, and attractive in presenting your work of art. Let's find out how to create a photography gallery with it!
1. Install Arum style
- Go to Administrator > Components > TZ Portfolio Plus > Styles
- Click "Install" toolbar button > Navigate Arum style > Click "Install Now" button
- Then a green message appears "Installation of the Style was successful."
2. Create TZ Portfolio+ categories
- Go to Admin > Components > TZ Portfolio Plus > Categories > Add new
- When creating a new category, you also can assign this category to the style "arum - Default" (if you miss it, just keep it later)
3. Create TZ Portfolio+ articles
- Go to Admin > Components > TZ Portfolio Plus > Article > Add new
- Assign your articles to Arum style by selecting the style "arum - Default".
4. Edit the layout builder
If you come up with an idea to adjust the arum layout, here you go. Please go to Admin > Components > TZ Portfolio+ > Layout > arum - Default, start to edit the layout.
You also can assign the layout to specific menu items, categories, and articles in tabs "Menu Assignment", Category assignment, and article assignment respectively.
5. Add a new menu item
- Please go to "Menus/Main Menu/Add new"
- Select a menu type: TZ Portfolio Plus » Portfolio
- Select your portfolio categories and choose TZ Portfolio Plus's layout: arum - Default
6. Use A Portfolio Module
In case you're interested in using a module, please install one of the modules of the extension like TZ Portfolio+ Portfolio, TZ Fllex Grid, or TZ Articles. These module has already been compatible with the Arum style (View Demo). So take your time to play with them.
Create a gallery with the module TZ Portfolio+ Portfolio
- Go to Administrator > Modules > Extensions > New a module > TZ Portfolio Plus Portfolio
- Find the module's option > Choose style "arum - Default"
- Assign the module to menu items you want it to display
Finally, I hope you will enjoy this Arum style to set up a stunning photography gallery on your website. Besides Arum, there are many other awesome portfolio styles you can try to showcase your photos. If you find it difficult to handle or encounter any issue, feel free to contact us. I'm always happy to help you figure it out. If you like TZ Portfolio+, don't forget to give us your review on JED.
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.tzportfolio.com/