Let's fly creativity!
How to create a wedding gallery with Arum style
Are You are a photographer and specialized in capturing wedding shots for couples? If so, It is necessary for you to have an online presence which is to build credibility on every clients visiting your website. On the top of that, finding an elegant way to exhibit your creativity when it comes to photography is not quite easy.
Today, I would like to share with you the secret that will definitely help you create a stunning wedding gallery with Arum style.
1. Technical requirements:
Having our extension TZ Portfolio+ is concerned as a prerequisite condition of this job. So please make sure you have already installed it and we highly recommend you should use the latest version of TZ Portfolio+, as well as Joomla for best experience.
- Joomla 3.9.x
- TZ Portfolio+: 2.2.8 +
2. Install Arum style
- Go to Administrator > Components > TZ Portfolio Plus > Styles
- Click "Install" toolbar button > Navigate Arum style > Click "Install Now" button
- Then a green message appears "Installation of the Style was successful."
3. Install necessary add-ons
- Go to Administrator > Components > TZ Portfolio Plus > Add-ons
- Click "Install" toolbar button > Navigate the add-on you need > Click "Install Now" button
- Then a green message appears "Installation of the add-on was successful."
4. Create portfolio articles
- Remember to select an appropriate media type for each article
- Upload images in the media type that you previously selected (Ex: If Flipbook Gallery is selected as media type, move to Flipbook Gallery tab below to upload images)
- The style for each article can be specified manually, or you can assign in categories or style layout (step 5)
5. Configure portfolio layout and some assignments
After having done installing the Arum style, layout "Arum - default" does surely appear in Layout Management. This layout displays all elements arranged in a proper order, so that you can represent it in a detail view of each article.
You'd better to set up this layout like the way you prefer, as well as assign this layout to specific menu items, categories and articles
- Go to Administrator -> Components -> TZ Portfolio Plus -> Styles -> Click "arum - default" and configure
- Turn on Layout Builder, and you can add more, change their order, or even remove some unnecessary row and columns (this layout is how a single article is displayed in front-end)
- Assign this layout to "Menus Assignment", "Categories Assignment" and "Articles Assignment"
6. Add a new menu item
When you decide to use the components to showcase your projects, let's create a new page on the menu:
- Please go to "Menus/Main Menu/Add new"
- Menu type: TZ Portfolio Plus » Portfolio
- Select portfolio categories and choose TZ Portfolio Plus's layout: arum - Default
- Configure options in tab "Basic Options"
After completing all those above steps, you're about to go to front site and have a look at the new portfolio page that has already been created. In case you would like to have some extra-fields to present additional information in articles, please follow this LINK1 & LINK2 to know how to create them.
Hope you can achieve an awesome wedding gallery as expected. If there are any questions, feel free to ask us via Chat bot and Forum. We're always eager to help you.