Let's fly creativity!
TZ Portfolio+ 2.0.4 released
Today, we're pleased to announce the availability of TZ Portfolio+ 2.0.4. This release includes several critical fixes which addresses some of these teething issues found in the previous version 2.0.3. Let's have a quick look at some of the highlights in this release:
- Fix error style of layout builder when disable bootstrap library.
- Fix error lost value of extra-field when change access in back-end.
- Fix error Cannot declare class JHtmlIcon.
- Update Elegant template v1.7 - update style support layout builder.
- Update feature the alias of category must be different from Prefix Users (Author) URLs, Prefix Tags URLs and Prefix Date URLs when create or edit category.
Our Partner’s Templates
TZ Portfolio is working perfectly with JoomTd templates.
Buy our bundle and get 20% OFF from their template.