Let's fly creativity!
TZ Portfolio+ 2.2.9 released - What's new inside?
Our team are so happy to announce that TZ Portfolio+ 2.2.9 is already available. This release contains tons of bug fixes, a small change in article limit, and new features added. With this version, you must be excited to know that the number of limited portfolio articles has been increased up to 50, instead of 30. It's awesome, right? Thanks to sincere feedback and suggestions from our beloved users, we have already added some useful stuff that will definitely satisfy you.
Let's dig deeper to find out more!
- Update limited content to 50.
2. Bug fixes
- Fix error don't set margin of layout.
- Fix error display about author.
- Fix error save add-on option in module.
- Fix error redirect to panel in edit layout.
- Fix error front-end link when installed component.
- Fix error icon move of row block in Single Layout Builder.
3. New stuff
- Add watermark for image add-on.
- Add notice "Under Construction" if install process is not finished.
- Load default.json data when template configure is null.
- Allow download/upload preset in template preset.
- Add update notice in panel: Added plugin Quickicon - TZ Portfolio Plus.
- Added some languages of setup to language file.
Add watermark for image add-on
What's watermark? Originally a watermark is a more or less transparent image or text that has been applied to a piece of paper, another image to either protect the original image, or to make it harder to copy the item.
We have created options watermark in image add-on, so that you can easily put it in to practice on your own. You can go to Admin > Components > TZ Portfolio Plus > Addons > Click "Media Type - Image" > tab "Front-end" > Find Watermark option.
Add update notice in panel
In this version, we added plugin Quickicon which is to display TZ Portfolio Plus icon in control panel.
When there is a new version available, it will show a notification in this place
Add notice "Under Construction" if install process is not finished
The notice "Under Construction" is added to warn you about the unfinished status of installation process. So this is important to know the job hasn't been done yet, and your action needs to be completed then. In front-end, your portfolio page also displays a notice saying "TZ Portfolio Plus is currently offline for maintenance. Check back soon"
Allow download/upload preset in template preset
If you have made a preset for TZ Portfolio+ layout, it's possible to upload it following this path:
Admin > Components > TZ Portfolio+ > Layout > open your layout > Tab "Preset" > Upload Preset
After the preset is successfully uploaded, you'll be able to download it back
Our Partner’s Templates
TZ Portfolio is working perfectly with JoomTd templates.
Buy our bundle and get 20% OFF from their template.