TZ Portfolio+ 2.3.1 is here with lots of improvements, fixes, and new features
We're so pleased to announce that TZ Portfolio+ 2.3.1 is ready. This release comes with improvements, updates, new features, and addresses some well-known issues. Thanks to the reflection of users who gave us right feedback about previous version, we have made some changes to improve user experience. Please have a look at the change-log of this update!
TZ Portfolio+ 2.3.1 - Changelog:
- Fix error Can't save user profile information.
- Fix error Can not read property 'setAttribute' of null at Object.onLoad popper.min.js
- Fix issue menu-alias/category-alias/article-alias
- Remove google+ in User profile manager.
- Set bootstrap 4 as default
- Update Elegant style with Bootstrap 4.
- Improve UX on TZ Portfolio+: Free message in back-end.
- Remove style, addon folder before them install or update completed.
- [New] Added options "Remove category" and "Prefix Portfolio URLs" in global config
- [New] Add Extensions Manager view in the back-end
- [New] Add Notification when addon or style has new version.
- [New] Add pop-up confirm install Sample data on Install Process.
New options in global configuration
There are two new options added in global configuration. They enable you to remove category alias from URLs and Prefix Portfolio URLs, which helps to create a SEO-friendly urls for your website.
Extension manager view
Since this version, you will never have to download and install extra extensions like TZ Portfolio+ modules manually anymore. Extension manager is already available, which allows you to install extra extensions online right of your admin.
Add-ons and Styles notification
To keep informed about any updates on TZ Portfolio+ add-ons and styles you're using, we have created statistics pointing out how many addons and styles are available, installed, and need updating. You're supposed to keep them all up to date in order to avoid unwanted issues.
Sample data warning
There are some users experiencing an unexpected issue that they lost all created articles after updating TZ Portfolio+. The reason was that they had accidentally agreed to install Sample Data during update process. Sample data is created to help newbie know better about creating an portfolio article and it's only necessary for a fresh TZ Portfolio+ installation.
As a result, we have added a warning that will appear only when you click "Yes" to install Sample data. It's to force you confirm before continuing the action.
Here above is a review of featured changes in TZ Portfolio+ 2.3.1. If you have any questions, or encounter any issues, feel free to contact us via chat bot, email or forum. We're willing to help you as soon as possible.