Let's fly creativity!
TZ Portfolio+ is ready for PHP 8.2
Today I'm so pleased to announce that TZ portfolio+ 2.6.5 is available. Coming with this release, you'll find several bug fixes and improvements. Especially, it has already been compatible with PHP 8.2. As a result, you can have it work properly and present a stable performance on the latest PHP version. Why not take a brief look at what's included in the updated batch?
- Fix the issue of extra-field value in an article
- Fix the issue Deprecated with php8.2: Compatible with php8.2
- Fix the issue of saving articles on front-end
- Fix the issue of edit layout in back-end
- Fix issue option Layout style for modules
- Fix the issue load the add-on's xml file in the back-end
- Fix the issue image preview of tzmedia field in the back-end
- Fix the issue display svg image of extra-field on the front-end
- Fix the issue showing article's Finish Publishing option in the back-end
- Fix issue js Joomla.loadingLayer is not a function of tzextrafieldtypes
- Fix issue sortable of views: articles, addons, categories,... in the back-end
- Added Date for Ordering option with Unpublished for Portfolio, Date Articles, Search views
- Update enable or disable link tag option
- Update options Submission - Cancel Redirect for creating article view
- Update order by random for views: Portfolio, Date Articles, Search and TZ Portfolio Plus Portfolio module
How to update the component
To update the component, you should go to Joomla Dashboard > Notifications > Extension updates > Checkbox TZ Portfolio+ > Click Update button and finish the update process. This is absolutely straightforward.
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.tzportfolio.com/