Let's fly creativity!
[Update] TZ Portfolio+ 2.3.9 released with bug-fixes and improvements
Today I would like to announce to you about a new release of TZ Portfolio+ 2.3.9 which includes some bug-fixes, and improvements. Fixing bugs is a regular task that is extremely important to maintain a good experience for all users, as well as make sure your workflow can run in a smooth manner. Beside bug-fixes, new features or enhancement also play a crucial role in each update, which not only means to improve the product but to respect our customers.
Let's take a brief look at what comes along with this update!
TZ Portfolio+ 2.3.9 - Changelog:
- Fix error RTL of masonry
- Fix error with breadcrumb
- Added options for module TZ Portfolio Plus Tags: "Show Article Counter", "Show Tag All", "Tag All Text", "Choose Menu".
- Added article order by Priority for module TZ Portfolio Plus Portfolio
- Optimize code generate css from scss.
- Optimize feed blog of the dashboard in admin
- Optimize load list items from our server of Add-on, Style, Extensions in the back-end.
Add options for module TZ Portfolio+ Tags
- Show Article Counter: display the number of articles for each tag
- Show Tag All: Display all created tags
- Choose Menu: the menu item is assigned to a specific tag. If there is no specific menu item selected, the tag will be automatically assigned to an active menu item
Add a new option for "article order" in module TZ Portfolio+ Portfolio
As some clients requested, we have already created a new option to sort out articles in module TZ Portfolio+ Portfolio. Therefore, you can get your articles ordered by Priority number which is specifically set in each TZ Portfolio+ article.
If you encounter any issue after the update, don't hesitate to contact us to report it. We're willing to help you figure it out and feel free to give us your suggestion for TZ Portfolio+.
Our Partner’s Templates
TZ Portfolio is working perfectly with JoomTd templates.
Buy our bundle and get 20% OFF from their template.