Let's fly creativity!
[Update] TZ Portfolio+ 2.4.5 available with important improvements
Dear our beloved customers and friends!
I'm happy to announce that TZ Portfolio+ 2.4.5 has recently been available, which comes with such an important update. There are some bug-fixes to address known issues relating to new add-ons that were encountered with version 2.4.4. We have released 3 new add-ons of TZ Portfolio+ including Feature Box, Gallery Content, and Video Content.
I. Changelog TZ Portfolio+ 2.4.5
- Fix error add-on language.
- Fix error media type add-on conflict with the content add-on.
After updating version 2.4.4,some users might encounter an issue of not able to see options of Video content when editing an article. This is a confliction between media type add-on "Video" and content addon " Video Content". So the problem has already been fixed in version 2.4.5.
II. What's new in TZ Portfolio+ 2.4.3
- Fix error related articles by tag.
- Fix warning can not load add-ons from the server in back-end.
- Fix error load Mootools in article form.
- Fix error social line breaks(Update style System v1.2 and Elegant v2.9).
- Added grid layout for categories view (List All Categories - Grid).
- Added option "Show Image" for TZ Portfolio Plus Portfolio and TZ Portfolio Plus Articles modules.
- Added option "Category Order" for TZ Portfolio Plus Portfolio module.
- Added fields: tzicon, tzfont, tzmargin, tzpadding.
- Added media files to install in the package.
- Update bootstrap v4.5.3
- Update Fontawesome v5.15.1
1. Grid layout for category view
Since version 2.4.3, you're able to create a page presenting TZ Portfolio+ categories in a grid style, including categories' thumbnails, descriptions, categories' titles. Each category can show out the number of contained articles, and ưhen you open a category, a portfolio view will display normally.
2. Option "Show Image" in modules
Module TZ Portfolio+ Portfolio and TZ Portfolio+ Articles were added a new option "show image" which will help you to show or disable thumbnail images in the portfolio view. In case you want to place the module on a sidebar or footer's position, this option can be disabled to display articles as links.
3. Option "Category Order" for module TZ Portfolio Plus Portfolio
This option "Category Order" was added to help you arange the order of articles according the category order. The option allows you to choose a category order with title alphabet, title reverse alphabet, category order and no order. Therefore, articles will display respectively according to its category's order.
Thank you for your attention! If you have any questions or face with issues caused by TZ Portfolio+, feel free to contact us via suppport channels, our support team and technical staff will certainly help you answer them all as soon as possible.
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.tzportfolio.com/