Let's fly creativity!
[Update] TZ Portfolio+ 2.5.6 available with bug-fixes and improvements
Presenting a healthy and professional website is one of the ways to show the crowd your credibility on your business. As a result, your website should be up-to-date, so as to be in the line with current web trends. Here today we come with another update of TZ Portfolio+ to make its performance improved and bug-free.
In this updated batch, we have also addressed some critical issues recorded with Content Gallery and Vani style on Joomla 4. We suggest that you should update them to the latest version below to avoid unexpected problems.
Let's take a brief look at what TZ Portfolio+ 2.5.6 is bringing to you in this update:
TZ Portfolio+ 2.5.6 Changelog
- Fix issue font, css when setup.
- Fix issue require add-ons on front-end (Don't use JSearch add-on)
- Fix issue introguide with Joomla 4
- Fix issue sef url of Single article menu item with Joomla 4
- Update permission for each item in the admin dashboard
Content gallery 1.0.3 Changelog
- Fix issue count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given
Vani style 2.2 changelog
- Fix issue of "create article" view.
- Fix issue style of TZ Portfolio Plus module with J4
In case you encounter any issue with the update process or any problem caused by TZ Portfolio+ with Joomla 4, don't hesitate to contact us to get support. We're looking forward to hearing your feedback.