Let's fly creativity!
What's new in TZ Portfolio+ version 2.0.8
Today, our team is so happy to make an official announcement of new release on TZ Portfolio+ version 2.0.8. This version is to fix bugs detected from previous version 2.0.7 and reveal some important improvements. In particularly, there is a new feature of Approve and Reject articles applied to different levels of users.
This brand-new update is highly expected to bring an useful feature to all of you when experiencing our TZ Portfolio+ .**Change-log**
- Fix error ItemId of module TZ Portfolio Plus Filter.
- Fix error of image when upload image and tick to "Check this box to delete...."
- Update feature approve or reject articles
- Added new views "Articles" to manage articles in front-end.
- Added "Approve Article" permission in global permission.
- Added new status for articles: Draft, Pending, Under Review.
New view for Menu item type TZ Portfolio Plus
Please go to Admin > Menus > Add new > TZ Portfolio Plus > select "Articles"
Default filter: Select status of articles
You need to login your account on front-end first to view your articles in this menu
New action for Permission in Global configuration
Go to Admin > System > Global Configuration > TZ Portfolio Plus > Permission. You'll be able to configure permission on the action "Approve article", applied to different levels of users.
Select "Allowed" if you want to allow that user to directly approve pending articles.
New buttons for Approve action
In case users are not allowed to approve pending articles, after having done creating a new article, users are supposed to submit it for approval or save as draft.
Edit in Back-end
Edit on Front-end
When article is submitted to pending list, super user will open it under review mode and Approve or Reject after that. Reject action will come with a message box in order to list out reasons why article is rejected
New status for articles
There are 3 new status available: Draft, Pending, Under Review. Please use "Search Tools" to filter your articles. Users (Except for Super admin and allowed users) are incapable of edit their articles when they are in Under Review list.
- Draft: articles are saved as Draft
- Pending: articles are submitted for approval, but haven't been viewed by super users yet
- Under Review: articles are already viewed by super users, but haven't been approved or rejected yet
Finally, you also can see full change-log of TZ Portfolio+ HERE
Please check this new version and let us know your thoughts. Any comments, suggestions or feedback are absolutely welcome.