I. How to Install:
* First, you need to install Profiler template for TZ Portfolio plus:
- Download Profiler template and plugin
- Go to Administrator -> Components -> TZ Portfolio Plus -> Templates
- Click "Upload" toolbar button -> Choose tpl_profiler_template (zip) -> Click "Upload" Button, ỏ you just need to click on button "Install Now"
- Go to Administrator -> Extensions -> Manage -> Install -> Upload plugin: "tpl_profiler_plugin-param"
- Remember to activate the plugin "tpl_profiler_plugin-param" (Admin -> Extensions -> Plugins)
II. How to configure Profiler template
1. Firstly, Go to
Components > TZ Portfolio Plus > Styles:
- Go to Administrator -> Components -> TZ Portfolio Plus -> Styles (or Click Styles on sidebar) -> Click profiler - default and configure it
- Turn on Layout Builder, and you can remove which layout blocks unnecessary, or change their order (this layout is how a single article is displayed in front-end)
- You can assign this template to which articles you want by selecting articles in tab "Article Assignment"
2. Go to
Components > TZ Portfolio Plus > Articles:
- Add new articles with your own content, select template Profiler - default
- Fill in all needed information in Profiler options
3. Create Portfolio Menu:
Please go to "Menus/Main Menu/Add new"
Menu type: TZ Portfolio Plus » Portfolio
TZ Portfolio Plus's template style: profiler - default
In tab Basic Options, configure essential options for your portfolio page.
4. Brief demo
Please see Live demo Link to have better look.