In this article, we will guide users how to use Fields in TZ Portfolio Plus. After creating Group Fields, to create fields, please follow the instructions as below:
- Step 1: Firstly, go to Components > TZ Portfolio Plus> Fields and click New button.
- Step 2: Next, please complete the Name, Field Group, Type and related information and Description.
- Step 3: You need to complete the Name, Field Group, Type and related information and Description There are many Field Types for you to choose here. They are: Text, Text Area, Check boxes, Dropdown list, Multiple Select and Radio
- Step 4: Save the Field after choosing Field Type and continue to add more information due to different Field Type.
- Step 5: Save and check the Field again. Now you can configure the field options in tab Fields of articles assigned.
- To show the extra fields in an article, you need to pay attention to the template styles which is used for that article.
- The template style assigned to this article should include block Field. Then Fields will appear in the article. You can check this one by go to the Components> TZ Portfolio+> Template Styles and check the one assigned.
- To configure something for extra fields, please go to Components > TZ Portfolio Plus > Add-ons and configure in Extrafiled Addons.