I: Article View Options In Category Listings:
In TZ Portfolio Plus, when you use two views "Portfolio" and "List All Categories" to show articles on front-end, you can go to "Components/TZ Portfolio Plus/Categories" to configure some options for articles in the category listing.
Note: Options in the part "Article View Options In Category Listings" of categories are only valid when the articles inherit options from categories.
II: Article View Options:
2: Show Prints: Show or hide the Item Print button.
3: Show Email: Show or hide the email icon. This allows you to email an article.
4: Show unauthorised link:If set to Yes, links to registered content will be shown even if you are not logged-in. You will need to log in to access the full item.
5. Link Category: If set to Yes, and if Show Category is set to 'Show', the Category Title will link to a layout showing articles in that Category.
6. Link Parent: If set to Yes, and if Show Parent is set to 'Show', the Parent Category Title will link to a layout showing articles in that Category.
7. Show Author's Gender: If set to Show, the author's gender is shown.
8. Show Author's Email: If set to Show, the author's email is shown.
9. Show Author's Url: If set to Show, the author's url is shown.
10. Show Author's Description: If set to Show, the author's description is shown.
11. Show Related Article: Show or Hide related articles
12. Limit Related: Limit the number of related articles
13. Show Related Heading: Show or Hide related Heading
14. Related Heading: You can write another heading according to you
15. Show Related Title: Show or Hide related titles
16. Featured Articles: Show or Hide featured related articles
17. Related Order:Select the order of related articles
18. Image Size:Sizes of images shown on pages.
19. Show Image Hover: Show Image Hover
20. Use Cloud Zoom: Use or not Use cloud zoom
21. Show Related Image:Show or hide related articles
22: Related Image Size: Image size of related article shown on pages with 'Article' view.