Step 1: Create a category, its subcategory and articles
- Go to Components > TZ Portfolio Plus > Categories to create new category and its subcategories.
- See more details about how to create a category HERE.
- For each subcategory, please select an image in option “Image”.
- Go to Components > TZ Portfolio Plus > Articles to crate the article for the subcategories
- See more details about how to create an article HERE.
Step 2: Create a menu item with type TZ Portfolio Plus > List All Categories
Step 3: Configure in Global Configuration
Go to System > Global Configuration > TZ Portfolio Plus > Categories. Please pay attention to the following options:
- Category Image: Show
- Subcategory Levels: All
- # Articles in Category: Show
Finally, you can see the your category listing page displaying like this in front-end: