I. How to Install:
- Go to Administrator -> Components -> TZ Portfolio Plus -> Styles
- Click "Upload" toolbar button -> Navigate Vani style -> Click "Install Now" button.
- Then a green message appears "Installation of the Style was successful."
II. How to configure Vani style
1. Firstly, Go to
Components > TZ Portfolio Plus > Layouts:
- Go to Administrator -> Components -> TZ Portfolio Plus -> Layouts (or Click Layouts on sidebar) -> Click vani - default and configure it
- Turn on Layout Builder, and you can remove which layout blocks unnecessary, or change their order (this layout is how a single article is displayed in front-end)
2. Go to
Components > TZ Portfolio Plus > Articles:
- Add new articles with your own content, select style vani - default, and configure options on right side
- Go to Style > vani - default > you can assign this layout to categories or articles in tab "Categories assignment", and "Articles assignment"
3. Create Portfolio Menu:
Please go to "Menus/Main Menu/Add new"
Menu type: TZ Portfolio Plus » Portfolio
TZ Portfolio Plus's template style: vani - Default
Configure basic options in tab Basic Options
Please see Live demo Link to have a better look.