Off Canvas sidebar is empty
  Monday, 07 March 2022
  10 Replies
  1.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hello,
I purchased Portfolio+ and now in the middle of migration from TZ Portfolio.
While setting to migrate the extra fields it didn't happen anyway according to the dashboard after the migration finished.
Now I started migrate again with setting Only Extra Fields to - Yes.
This error pops up: 1104 The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay
<MyDomain>/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php
I have 6 extra fields for more than 500 articles so would appreciate if I can migrate those as well.

What should I do or should have done?
Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
We fixed the issue and released a new version of this addon. Please update the addon to the latest version to get rid of the error.
Votes
Undo
Hi, thanks for your feedback!
I will check the addon and fix it asap
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello Uchiha, any updates on this topic? The package doesn't have a new update. When do you expect this to be fixed?
Votes
Undo
Hi, we will update it next week. Is it ok for you?
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Oke for me. I am not in a hurry, just like to know when it is ready so I can plan my work.
Votes
Undo
Hi,

Sorry for letting you wait!
I did check the add-on and I was still able to migrate articles and extra fields properly at my end without any issue.
Please send me your site and admin account to [email protected] or via private message, I will help you figure it out.

Thank you!
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
i like this post
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello Uchiha Itachi, Sorry totally missed this reply from you. I rebuild my website in test environment and still same problem.\
I will send my details via support email.
Thanks for support.
Hi, the migration issue has already been fixed. Please check it out.
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Yes it works now thanks.
Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
We fixed the issue and released a new version of this addon. Please update the addon to the latest version to get rid of the error.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below.
Supported: gif,jpg,png,zip,rar
· Insert · Remove
  Upload Files (Maximum 2MB)

Sharing your current location while posting a new question allow viewers to identify the location you are located.

Login