Off Canvas sidebar is empty
  Wednesday, 08 July 2020
  3 Replies
  2.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi, I have created some categories (around 30) and I want to show them using a url.
The half of them are full functional, but the other half do not work, the website breaks and the message comes up:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\motley\components\com_tz_portfolio_plus\views\portfolio\view.html.php on line 308

Fatal error: Call to a member function getParent() on null in C:\xampp\htdocs\motley\components\com_tz_portfolio_plus\views\portfolio\view.html.php on line 309

It is not the url that I am using I ve checked it several times.
It is pretty weird because all the categories are in the same portfolio, and have of them are working properly.

I would appreciate any possible help, Thank you in advance!
Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
After a lot of hours i made it work. Just to inform this community, it conflicted with other categories in the trash folder. For my defense, I am working on a joomla site that was builded 4 years ago by another person...:)
Votes
Undo
Hi,

Because you're working on localhost, it's hard for us to figure it out. Please send me a screenshot
Did the error appear from the beginning or after you made changes to something?
Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
After a lot of hours i made it work. Just to inform this community, it conflicted with other categories in the trash folder. For my defense, I am working on a joomla site that was builded 4 years ago by another person...:)
Votes
Undo
I'm glad that you found a solution to the issue and inform clearly here.
Hope everything is going well now
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below.
Supported: gif,jpg,png,zip,rar
· Insert · Remove
  Upload Files (Maximum 2MB)

Sharing your current location while posting a new question allow viewers to identify the location you are located.

Login